- Irssi – Wikipedia script by Hersson
Simple script based on Google.pl to query wikipedia. Print to channel as public message or keep the results private (default). Specify max number of results or which result out of many you want. E.g If somebody needs info about the java programming language. You could first do a private search like this /wiki -5 java[...]
- Irssi – All public me… by Hersson
Sends all public messages from all active channels to the window named ‘allpubmsgs’, excluding the currently active window and any channel names in the exclude list. Displays channel names with different colors. I use this script together with the ‘hilightwin.pl’. I have split my irssi terminal into 3 windows, one for the active channel, one[...]
- The perfect instant messaging setup by Hersson
To stay in touch with all your contacts you often install many different kinds of IM-applications. In a worst case scenario you could end up with one application for each of these services: MSN, Google Talk, AIM, Yahoo, ICQ, IRC, Facebook Chat, Twitter, Skype and maybe a few more, but the truth is probably that[...]
- RaopX – Updated insta… by Hersson
In my first attempt I made an installer with a libsamplerate library that had some issues with OS X 10.5. The new build is tested on both 10.5.8 and 10.6.2 and should work on all Intel Macs running OS X 10.5 or newer. The installer can be downloaded from the RaopX projects page.
- RaopX – Installer pac… by Hersson
Since a lot of people don’t have the Developer Tools package installed, and doing so maybe just to try out one application is a bit tedious, I have put together an installer package for RaopX. The installer should work on any Intel based Mac running Os X 10.5 or newer, and it installs both the[...]
- Subversion and xinetd on Ubuntu by Hersson
Setup subversion as an xinetd process in a few simple steps.
- lbdb – The Little Bro… by Hersson
Since Snow Leopard broke GPGMail I started to use Mutt, and I wanted to use lbdb to be able to search my Os X Address Book for contacts. With Snow Leopard also comes a new Xcode release, version 3.2, and that made some problems when trying to build ABQuery in lbdb-0.36. One of the users[...]
- PyQt and Pydev in Eclipse o… by Hersson
It’s been a while since I’ve done anything useful with Python, but just the other day I felt a sudden urge to pick it up again. I needed to get my old development environment with PyQt4 and Pydev up and running. I downloaded the latest version of Sip and PyQt from Riverbank, Qt (the mac-cocoa[...]
- RaopX – Source Code Available by Hersson
Since it doesn’t look like I’ll manage to take this project any further in any near future I have decided make the source code available for download. There has not been any changes to the code base since late July. The program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful. You can read[...]
- RaopX now with Zero Conf (B… by Hersson
After several days of trying and failing miserably in every attempt of removing RaopX’s need of a temporary audio file to stream from I got fed up and had to work at something else for a while. I got my mind tuned in on Zero Conf or Bonjour as Apple calls it. I used a[...]
- Hersson on RaopXNo, RaopX is a client.
- Hersson on RaopXNo idea.
- Hersson on The perfect instant messaging setupYes, I still do on occations, but I have switched to Arch Linux and their bitlbee package allready has the ...
- Andrey on The perfect instant messaging setupHey! Are you still using skype via bitlbee? I agree: this is perfect instant messaging setup. I have tried on ...
- scott williamson on RaopXhello, thanks for the great freeware!! i installed it and soundflower and everything was working fine now however it appears ...
- Cyril on RaopXHello , I would like to output the sound of my iphone on the mac is it possible with this ...
- Christian Walder on RaopXThis works great for watching movies, just use "mplayer -delay 11 movie.avi" and it is in sync. Of course you ...
- Hersson on RaopXIt will still take approximately 9 seconds before the audio is played back to you without disruptions, and the chance ...
- MGS on RaopXWhat would happen if I changed BUFFER_SECONDS to a smaller value, say 1 or 0.1 instead of 9? I'd like ...
- Ganesan K on Subversion and xinetd on Ubuntucheck the below link http://techgane.in/how-to-install-configure-subversion-ubuntu/